Cordova Christian Academy exists for the purpose of exalting the name of God by providing quality, non-denominational, Christian education that prepares students academically and spiritually to face the challenges that life presents.
CCA will continue to follow God and the excellence of His will. Our core values will remain strong. We are committed to a Christian education that teaches the basic skills that public education provides: reading, writing, arithmetic, and spelling. Along with these we teach:
- A Christian view of science with God as the Creator and evolution as a secular theory
- A view of American history where students learn the role that God had in founding this nation.
- Etiquette and social graces
- The Bible
- The foundational principles of area missions
- The value of each person as being created in the image of God
A healthy “scholarly skepticism” toward the things we encounter throughout life, designed to motivate them to seek, find, and defend truth.